Part time Bookkeeper
The bookkeeper is responsible for ensuring that OPMG's clients' financial books are maintained and that finance and accounting affairs are managed in a day-to-day manner that is consistent with the Company's contractual obligations.
The Bookkeeper supports the Controller by ensuring that all financial activities relating the Company's client offices and related systems are well maintained and coordinated.
1. Review deposits to ensure accuracy
2. Review cheque runs to ensure accuracy
3. Process and administer payroll.
4. Prepare monthly bank reconciliations.
5. Prepare monthly reconciliations of accounts receivable, accounts payable.
6. Review supplier payments for accuracy and monitor accounts payable aging.
7. Prepare year-end working papers to support financial statement information.
8. Ensure compliance with Federal, Provincial and local corporate, payroll and all other applicable taxes / deductions
9. Demonstrate effective use of accounting software and other supporting technology.
10. Financial accounting - prepares & analyse journal entries.
11. Review AP invoice coding and processing to ensure accuracy.
12. Prepare full sets of financial statements
13. Assist with preparation of the monthly management reporting package.
14. Prepare monthly G/L account analysis, bank reconciliations.
15. Undertake month end closing.
16. Assist and train staff as required on YARDI (Accounting system)