Data Entry Clerk
5726 126th Ave. N. Email: email@example.com
Clearwater, FL 33760 Cell: (501) 463-7901
Housekeeping, Lake Hamilton Health and Rehab, Hot Springs, AR 2013 – 2015
- Performed duties in housekeeping, laundry, stock and inventory
- Responsible for the use and general care of multiple carpet cleaning machines
Program Support Clerk, Ouachita Job Corps CCC, Royal, Arkansas 2012 - 2013
- Data integrity manager, performed assessment audits of student records ensuring 100% accuracy
- Managed student payroll/monthly SPAMIS report/student terminations
- Maintained/controlled student files, including receipt, review, developing, transfer and release
- Maintained master files on administrative materials and functions as a control point for records
- Produced reports, tracked suspense actions, produced charts, created specialized databases, and
prepared presentation materials from a project management software program
- Ordered bus and plane tickets through eTranscor for departing and arriving students `
Social Services Assistant, Ouachita Job Corps CCC, Royal, Arkansas 2011 - 2012
- Worked with residential staff, maintained facilities for in-house residential facility.
- Dormitory staff for the dorms and provided float staff support as needed.
- Assisted all students by ensuring behavior modification and positive normative cultural changes using the
Behavior Management System.
- Responsible, as an assistant dormitory manager, for all dormitories on campus at Ouachita Job Corps as a GS-05, as needed, providing technical and supervisory support to subordinates. I have worked all shifts in residential living including night shift.
- Ensured that personnel functions and policies are adhered to in accordance with the PRH and kept my supervisors informed of all student needs.
- Kept abreast of the range of activities and services, of students’ interests and needs, and of the methods and
processes involved in a student residential living program in order to plan and conduct a program that supports
and contributes to the social, educational, and career development objectives of those involved in the program.
Cashier, Sutherlands, Hot Springs, Arkansas 2010 – 2010
- Operated the cash register, handled basic transactions such as cash and charge cards; completed returns; recognized the regulars and be ready to handle their business, which may require filling out charge account forms. I also operated the popcorn making machine providing it to customers in appreciation of their shopping!
Housekeeper, Levi Hospital, Hot Springs, Arkansas 2010 – 2010
- Performed general housekeeping within the hospital which included patient care areas (inpatient and outpatient), offices, restrooms and waiting areas, nursing stations. The specific duties included sweeping, mopping, buffing and laundry, with more detailed cleaning done on a monthly basis.
Laundry Manager, Ouachita Job Corps CCC, Royal, Arkansas 2005 – 2009
- As the sole laundry worker, it was my responsibility to coordinate with warehouse regarding the cleaning, organizing and distribution of clothing and linens for students. I provided management and organizational services of the laundry facility for over 200 students which included scheduling, instructing the students on the use of the machines as well as how to sort and properly wash their laundry, and the use of laundry products. I communicated regularly with the dorm staff to ensure they had clean linens for their students, as well as with the maintenance department to keep the machines and building in good repair.
Office Assistant, Clarks Building Materials, Hot Springs, Arkansas 2004 – 2005
- Assisted store manager, Alan Clark, with clerical duties such as answering the phone, filing, making purchase orders, arranged for deliveries and pick-ups. Also handled purchasing of store inventory and supplies, as well as special order items. Proofread ads and posted them in the various papers and priced items to be advertized. Checked in orders and put merchandise in stock and helped arrange displays. Made sure all items on display in the store were properly priced and signed. When necessary, I also assisted customers.
Housemother, The Potter's Clay, Hot Springs, Arkansas 2002 – 2004
- Assisted with clerical duties in the front office: phone calls, filing in-take forms, directing incoming donations, transporting residents to and from appointments using the shelter vehicle, supervised residents while they had visitation with a child or family member. Worked 1-4 nights per week as a housemother which consisted of supervising the clients/residents, assigning daily chores, arranging transportation of residents from shelter to church, maintaining contact with shelter director to keep her updated on the activities of the residents, assisting with intake duties such as paperwork and drug testing.
Southern Technical College, Hot Springs, Arkansas, Medical Assistant, August, 1991, Diploma/Certification
West Deptford High School, Westville, New Jersey, June, 1986, Diploma
Denton Heath, Computer Assistant, USDA, Forest Service, Ouachita Job Corps, 501-282-8604
Roger Johnson, Business Community Liaison, USDA, Forest Service Ouachita Job Corps, 501-257-2264