Phone: (727)235-8067/Email: email@example.com
Records Paralegal, Legal Assistant/File Clerk with eight years law office experience, primarily nursing home, personal injury and medical malpractice.
Office and computer skills: include typing, filing, administrative support;
Microsoft Office applications: including Excel, Word, and Outlook; Pathways, ADP, Reynolds and Reynolds, Velo, Windows Vista, XP and Client Profiles.
Detail oriented and team player with a strong work ethic.
2013-2016 Records Paralegal/Paralegal Asst. – Health Care Navigator
- Receive and approve/deny medical records requests according to statute and HIPAA
- Creating and sending out letters and invoices to those requesting medical records
- Ordering records from facilities and storage and sending them out to requestor
- Opening and managing all files for pre-suit cases both hard copy and in the computer system
- Scanning and organizing medical charts
- Keeping logs of all incoming and outgoing original medical charts
- Organizing and redacting personnel files
6 mo-2012 Customer Service – First American Title
- Worked with the banks and refinanced mortgages
2008-2012 Paralegal Assistant/File Clerk – Mancuso & Dias, P.A.
- Kept Pleadings and Correspondence Jackets updated and maintained for every case
- Assisted Attorneys and Legal Assistants with pleadings and letters to opposing counsel and Court
- Assisted all paralegals with case projects, copying files, redacting, keeping logs of medical charts and files, creating folders for cases and opening new case files
- Put together, organized and made binders for original medical charts for all cases
- Copied and sent out packets of medical charts and Non-Party records to experts
- Scheduled conferences between Attorney and experts for preparation and consultation of records for deposition
2002-2008 Administrative Assistant/Payroll/Accounts Receivable - Autoway Lincoln Mercury
- Maintained files and phone work at car dealership
- Figured numbers on estimates for payroll and made calls to insurance companies for Accounts Receivables
- Did Accounts Payable for shop
- Worked with insurance companies and customers researching files
2008-2015 I have an A.A. degree and an A.S. and Bachelor degree in Paralegal Studies and graduated from St. Petersburg College in December 2015.
References upon request