2nd shift Product Manufacturing Engineer 84250
Benigno M Sanchez
2400 Feather Sound Dr. 1414 Clearwater, Fl. 33762, USA
727 644 3835
- Accomplishing the stated project objectives.
- Exact needs of the client. Focus on resolving issues
- Fostering an environment of teamwork and cooperation and a culture of workplace safety
- Computer literacy with proficiency in Microsoft Office and the ability to learn new systems
- Strong organizational skills and good attention to detail
- High levels of motivation and self-direction. Performance goals established for the position
- HSE Internal Auditing, and Quality Systems Auditing
- Ability to act with discretion and treat confidential information appropriately.
- Able to prioritize and handle several different tasks at the same time.
Proficient Microsoft Windows Word, PowerPoint and Excel, Internet.
Petroleum Engineer - Safety Specialist
Hazardous Material and Incident Command
Hazard Analysis / Loss Prevention
ISO Quality Management System
- QA/QC-HSE Gas Treatment Plant. Ocala Energy LTD - Kar Group. Erbil, Kurdistan - Iraq. Nov. 2013 - Dec. 2015. Coordinator HSEMS programs sweetening Gas Plant. Maintenance operations method to start-up.
- QHQC/ EHS Inspector. T-Rex. Texas, Houston. Jul. 2013 - Sept. 2013. Working with a comprehensive quality system used to ensure continuous improvement systems audit, control complaints, safety issues and quality assurance.
- QHSE Operational Advisor at EPF. Erbil, Kurdistan - Iraq. Feb. 2013 - Jun. 2013. Applied the Total Quality Management System and preventive safety indicators.
- Inspector. Tampa Tribune. Clearwater. Dec. 2010 - June 2011. Attending customers orders, accounting orders, delivery routes and new customer requirements. Provides assistance with prospecting efforts, selecting candidates, and the orientation of independent contractors
HSE field Engineer. Ternium-Hylsa, Mexico. Jul. 2008 - Jun. 2009. HSE field activities in Steel Processing Plant.
Assistant QHSE. GUTESCA. Diving Cia.Venezuela. March. 2003 – June 2004. Assist with quality problems within inspection department, such as documentation or non-compliance issues.
- HSE Operational Advisor. PDVSA - Venezuela. Jan. 1986 – Dec 2002. Coordinating SEMS (Saftey Environmental Management System) regulations related to Offshore & Onshore EHS Systems programs.